.For the Honor of Grayskull.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another amazing little mix and match outfit inspired by a few of the awesome events! Some are new, some are old, all of them are amazing! I do hope you enjoy! <nerd lovin' it, so bad>
The bikini, a new cartoon hero inspired outfit by the talented creator behind the long standing *Boom* stores, is simply a must have for any girl's closet! I love the textures, comes with the appliers for those of us that have the added breasts, and 3 separate bikinis are available at the TDR event, but I had to snag this one! She-ra! Oh yessss. When I was little, I happened to have a She-ra sword / headpiece set, and ran around the yard trying to chop my older sister with it. >.> She had it coming, of course, she got me in trouble for the stuff she did. Gah!
The eyes are from the amazing store IKON and available at the Boutique event! I love these eyes, I thought I'd be hard pressed to find a new favorite, but I'd have to say these have stepped right up to the plate! I love the textures, the clarity of the color and the highlight / accent itself, these are just a really beautiful pair of eyes, from a very talented creator. Love them!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Elisha (seasand) **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (growth) **The Boutique**
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (starlia)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Teeth:  [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Ears: [Mandala] - Stretched Ears
Wings: [AUX] - Fly Free Wings (old arcade rare, available @ store gacha)
Bikini: *Boom* - Warrior Princess Bikini **TDR**
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Shoes: Redgrave - Grace
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Atomic Citron)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll