.Great Spirit in the Sky.

Oh Great Spirit, whose voice I hear on the wind, whose breath gives life to all of the world... Hear me, for I need your strength and wisdom. Let me walk in beauty and make my eyes forever behold the red and purple sunset...


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Deetalez - Merilyn
Hair: Truth Hair - Tyne
Crown: *Sweet Kajira*Edea Crown Green **FGC**
Headpiece: Kibitz - Nara Headpiece - gold  **Old gacha item**
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Oak)
Tattoo: Reckless - Sleepless eye
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious Nails
Ring: OtC - Collar Ring
Arms: *Sweet Kajira*Edea Arm GREEN  **FGC**
Top: *Sweet Kajira*Edea Vest GREEN **FGC**
Skirt: *Sweet Kajira*Edea Silks  GREEN **FGC**
Leg: *Sweet Kajira*Edea Lower leg GREEN **FGC**




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll