.Merc.

Another night, another target. I usually don't ask too many questions, that only leads to trouble. I work for some powerful people, and the less I know the better. We wouldn't want them to turn on me, would we? After all, we know the type of people they employ... being one of them myself. So basic details is all I ask for, and that's all I get... besides the huge bag of cash as a down payment on the job itself. A girl has expenses, after all. Now we wait...


What I'm wearing:
Head: Catwa - Dyana
Body: Belleza - Isis
Applier: Deetalez - Merilyn
Hair: Truth Hair - Deja  **Truth VIP Group Gift**
Eyes: IKON - Triumph Eyes - Storm
Eyeliner: Deetalez - Eyeliner for Catwa
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears (Season5)
Cig: Nikotin - Premium Cigarette - Classic
Knife: Nikotin - Dealer Kitchen - Knife **Old Gacha Item**
Tattoo: Reckless - Sleepless Eye
Top: Blueberry - Jocelyn - Knotted Top
Vest: [LAB737] Inverse-Hyperion-ISIS-noir-Vest **FGC**
Bottoms: [LAB737] Inverse-Hyperion-ISIS-noir-Panties  **FGC**
Gloves: [LAB737] Inverse-Hyperion-ISIS-noir-Gloves  **FGC**
Boots: [LAB737] Inverse-Hyperion-ISIS-noir-Boots   **FGC**

Furniture / Decor:
Junk - recycled road sign chair. hazard
Junk - anarchy chest
Junk - recycled road sign table. trespass
Junk - pipe magazine rack. iron
Sorgo - Bag of Euros RARE  **Old Gacha Item**
Consignment - The Garage Collection - Tire Stack **Old Gacha Item**
8f8 -  La Petite Joie Cafe - Cigarettes SECRET **Old Gacha Item**
Soy - Spread magazine (A) extra  **Old Gacha Item**






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll