.Risque.

Time to surprise the hubs! I plan to be the first thing he sees when he walks through that bedroom door after a long day at work, and I do think he'll approve. It took some time but I've found the perfect outfit, it's a little risque to be sure, but I know what he likes. Now all that's left to do is wait.


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Catya  **BENTO**
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Applier: Deetalez - Merilyn - Eastern
Hair: Truth Hair - Lisette **UBER**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey eyes (Quicksilver)
Eye Makeup: L'Etre - Gloria Eye shadow #4
Lipstick: L'Etre - Luminosity #6
Outfit: Erratic - Irinia Lingerie - Risque  **UBER**
Nails: RealEvil Industries - Precious Nails
Shoes: REIGN - Avantii Heels - Black

Poses: Thrust poses

Decor: 
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Set
Apple Fall - Rico's Wall Clock
Lisp - Matilde Wall Lamps




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll