.Point.

I don't dance professionally anymore, but every now and then I get the urge to get out there and stretch my legs... so I keep a studio in the house for just that purpose. All you really need is a large open space with a flat surface to dance on, and this room does wonderfully. Hardwood floors, lots and lots of room and great natural sunlight, I'm in heaven!


What I'm wearing: 
Head: Catwa - Kimberly **BENTO**
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin / Applier: League - Ella - Sunkiss
Hair: Truth Hair - Harmony (Bun)
Ears: Mandala - Hutuu Ears
Necklace: Empyrean Forge - Talia Heart Necklace - Loyalty
Outfit: *BOOM* - St Tropez - Blush  **NEW**
Arms: Asteria - Vanessa Arm Straps - Ivory
Slippers / Warmers: REIGN - Ballerina Warmers - White

Poses: Thrust Poses

Furniture / Decor: 
Pup: Black Bantam - Sleeping French Male Bulldog **Old Gacha Item**
Pup Bed: Black Bantam - Under The Sea Shell Bed RARE **Old Gacha Item**
Poster: Floorplan - Hustle Print
Lamps: Anc - CAMELLIA. lantern(S) white  **Old Gacha Item**
Wall Decor: What Next - Flyaway Wall Art (Butterflies) - white

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll