.Rise.

It's a gorgeous day out and I couldn't help but head towards the beach to see what was going on, and look who I've found! Don't worry, he's just curious.  He does this every time I come down here, the sweet little thing flies over and rests on my arm or shoulder and just lets me cruise down the pier with him like it's no big deal. I love it, but I do admit it freaks some of the locals out! Between you and me, the trick is in the fish treats. *winks*


What I'm wearing:
Head: Catwa - Kimberly **BENTO**
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin / Applier:  Deetalez - Magda - Medi
Hair: Truth Hair - Cheri **UBER**
Eyes: IKON - Odyssey Eyes - Quicksilver
Ears: Mandala - Hutuu Ears
Earrings / Necklace: MG - Cyrene Set
Bracelets: Izzie's -Tropical Bracelets
Top: Tee*Fy - Skye Off Shoulder Top - Creme  **C88**
Skirt: *Boom* - Lena Skirt - coral  **The Season's Story**
Shoes: REIGN - Hermosa V2 Wedges

Poses: Thrust Poses - Bento Casual Pose Set **Pose Fair 2017**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll